Thursday, April 3, 2008

GOD says....

You say: "It's impossible"
God says: All things are possible


( Luke 18:27)
And He said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
(Lukas 18:27)
Kata Yesus: "Apa yang tidak mungkin bagi manusia, mungkin bagi Allah."

You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest


( Matthew 11:28-30)
11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
(Matius 11:28-30)
11:28 Marilah kepada-Ku, semua yang letih lesu dan berbeban berat, Aku akan memberi kelegaan kepadamu.
11:29 Pikullah kuk yang Kupasang dan belajarlah pada-Ku, karena Aku lemah lembut dan rendah hati dan jiwamu akan mendapat ketenangan.
11:30 Sebab kuk yang Kupasang itu enak dan beban-Kupun ringan."


You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you

( John 3:16 & John 3:34 )
John 3:16
3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Yohanes 3:16
3:16 Karena begitu besar kasih Allah akan dunia ini, sehingga Ia telah mengaruniakan Anak-Nya yang tunggal, supaya setiap orang yang percaya kepada-Nya tidak binasa, melainkan beroleh hidup yang kekal.
John 3:34
3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
Yohanes 3:34
3:34 Sebab siapa yang diutus Allah, Dialah yang menyampaikan firman Allah, karena Allah mengaruniakan Roh-Nya dengan tidak terbatas.

You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient


(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)
II Corinthians 12:9
12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Korintus 12:9
12:9 Tetapi jawab Tuhan kepadaku: "Cukuplah kasih karunia-Ku bagimu, sebab justru dalam kelemahanlah kuasa-Ku menjadi sempurna." Sebab itu terlebih suka aku bermegah atas kelemahanku, supaya kuasa Kristus turun menaungi aku.
Psalm 91:15
91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Mazmur 91:15
91:15 Bila ia berseru kepada-Ku, Aku akan menjawab, Aku akan menyertai dia dalam kesesakan, Aku akan meluputkannya dan memuliakannya.


You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps


(Proverbs 3:5-6)
3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Amsal 3:5-6
3:5 Percayalah kepada TUHAN dengan segenap hatimu, dan janganlah bersandar kepada pengertianmu sendiri.
3:6 Akuilah Dia dalam segala lakumu, maka Ia akan meluruskan jalanmu.


You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things


(Philippians 4:13)
4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Filipi 4:13
4:13 Segala perkara dapat kutanggung di dalam Dia yang memberi kekuatan kepadaku.

You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able
(II Corinthians 9:8)

9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
II Korintus 9:8
9:8 Dan Allah sanggup melimpahkan segala kasih karunia kepada kamu, supaya kamu senantiasa berkecukupan di dalam segala sesuatu dan malah berkelebihan di dalam pelbagai kebajikan.


You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it
(Roman 8:28)

8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Roma 8:28
8:28 Kita tahu sekarang, bahwa Allah turut bekerja dalam segala sesuatu untuk mendatangkan kebaikan bagi mereka yang mengasihi Dia, yaitu bagi mereka yang terpanggil sesuai dengan rencana Allah.

You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I Forgive you
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

I John 1:9
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
I Yohanes 1:9
1:9 Jika kita mengaku dosa kita, maka Ia adalah setia dan adil, sehingga Ia akan mengampuni segala dosa kita dan menyucikan kita dari segala kejahatan.
Romans 8:1
8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Roma 8:1
8:1. Demikianlah sekarang tidak ada penghukuman bagi mereka yang ada di dalam Kristus Yesus.


You say: "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs
(Philippians 4:19)
4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Filipi 4:19
4:19 Allahku akan memenuhi segala keperluanmu menurut kekayaan dan kemuliaan-Nya dalam Kristus Yesus.


You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear


( II Timothy 1:7)
1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
2 Timotius 1:17

1:7 Sebab Allah memberikan kepada kita bukan roh ketakutan, melainkan roh yang membangkitkan kekuatan, kasih dan ketertiban.



You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME
(I Peter 5:7)
5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
I Petrus 5:7
5:7 Serahkanlah segala kekuatiranmu kepada-Nya, sebab Ia yang memelihara kamu.


You say: "I don't have enough faith"
God says: I've given everyone a measure of faith

(Romans 12:3)
12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
Roma 12:3
12:3 Berdasarkan kasih karunia yang dianugerahkan kepadaku, aku berkata kepada setiap orang di antara kamu: Janganlah kamu memikirkan hal-hal yang lebih tinggi dari pada yang patut kamu pikirkan, tetapi hendaklah kamu berpikir begitu rupa, sehingga kamu menguasai diri menurut ukuran iman, yang dikaruniakan Allah kepada kamu masing-masing.


You say: "I'm not smart enough"
God says: I give you wisdom
(I Corinthians 1:30)

1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
I Korintus 1:30
1:30 Tetapi oleh Dia kamu berada dalam Kristus Yesus, yang oleh Allah telah menjadi hikmat bagi kita. Ia membenarkan dan menguduskan dan menebus kita.


You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you


(Hebrews 13:5)
13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Ibrani 13:5
13:5 Janganlah kamu menjadi hamba uang dan cukupkanlah dirimu dengan apa yang ada padamu. Karena Allah telah berfirman: "Aku sekali-kali tidak akan membiarkan engkau dan Aku sekali-kali tidak akan meninggalkan engkau."

No comments:

Post a Comment